Order full line of #Baileigh #Industrial Machinery at Light Tool Supply
Baileigh Industrial® was founded in 1999 with the core principles of providing the highest quality industrial metalworking and woodworking machinery
backed by unsurpassed after sale support. Since our humble beginnings
we have grown into becoming one of the most respected suppliers of metal
forming, chip removal, welding, cutting, sheet metal, and fabrication
equipment, as well as contractor grade and industrial cabinet making
Baileigh Industrial® worldwide headquarters are Manitowoc, WI (USA)
with additional central distribution facilities located around the
world. A large dealer network around the world provides a local source
in most cases. We take pride in offering industrial grade equipment
providing profitable solutions for metal and wood machinery project
requirements. We further back up our quality metal and wood equipment
with timely machinery shipments (typically 72 hour or less), and
unsurpassed after sale support.
Our goal is to become a lifetime supplier to our customers of quality
metal and wood working machinery. We strive to offer a great
experience in the entire process of machinery selection, sale, and
support. Baileigh Industrial® means, Precision, Performance,
Monday, October 28, 2013
Fowler Wyler BlueSYSTEM Basic with Wireless Option
- The new BlueSYSTEM BASIC forms part of the BlueSYSTEM family, the latest generation of electronic inclination measuring instruments and systems.
- BlueSYSTEM BASIC normally consists of one or two measuring instruments BlueLEVEL BASIC and a display unit BlueMETER BASIC.
- Depending on the application the BlueMETER BASIC can also be connected to a PC with evaluation software allowing the on-line evaluation and presentation of the measured values.
- This latest generation of high precision electronic inclination measuring instruments is specifically suitable for the precision measurement of smallest angles.
- Applications are therefore in particular the measurement of flatness of surface plates or the measurement of the geometry of machine tools.
- The sensor itself, the heart of every precision measuring instrument, has been further developed, to allow precise measurements even under critical environmental conditions.
- Key Features:
- Compact and pleasant design which is functionally optimized for precision measurement
- Wireless data transmission based on the internationally approved Bluetooth™-standard (Option)
- Each instrument has its own specific address allowing the use of several independent systems in the same room without interfering with each other
- Since each instrument has a built in IR receiver, the measurement can be initiated from a distance
- The BlueLEVEL BASIC is available in 3 sensitivities:
- 1 μm/m: Range ± 10mm/m
- 5 μm/m: Range ± 50mm/m
- 10 μm/m: Range ±100mm/m
- Linearity according to DIN 2276
- All instruments are equipped with RS 232 / RS 422 / RS 485 interfaces
- Powered by standard1.5 V batteries type “C”
- In compliance with CE regulations and all applicable EMC regulations
Friday, October 18, 2013
Flex your muscle as a consumer to create one million new jobs. It's as easy as one, two, three. 1. Watch the video. 2. Take the pledge. 3. Share this project with at least two friends
It's a mathematical fact. If we all buy just 5% more US made products we will create a MILLION new jobs. AND if each person that sees this video shares it with at least two friends it will only take a month for every person in America to see this. Crazy, but true. Seems like if we all knew the solution to unemployment was so simple we'd fix it. So let's spread the news.
Special thanks to American Made Matters for this great list.
Black Diamond Partners, LLC
Thank you to our sponsors.
Monday, October 14, 2013
While the government’s partial shutdown remains in full swing, defense contractors continue to rake in multibillion deals with U.S. military branches.
Lockheed Martin (LMT) announced on Monday it inked a contract valued at potentially as much as $4.1 billion to provide communications equipment and services to the U.S. Army.
The deal comes a few days after Raytheon (RTN) scored a defense contract with the U.S. Navy valued at $1.6 billion to make missile and defense-radar systems for a new generation of destroyers.
Bethesda, Md.-based Lockheed says it will provide satellite and terrestrial communications capabilities to the Army’s global battlefield operations.
Under the terms of the deal, the contractor will compete for task orders to provide communications and transmissions systems to the Army.
All orders must be initiated within the contract’s five-year period, with the awards altogether not exceeding $4.1 billion.
"Lockheed Martin is honored to work with the Army to provide enhanced situational awareness and network connectivity to the Warfighter – regardless of location," said Robert Smith, vice president of Space & Cyber for Lockheed Martin Information Systems & Global Solutions.
The company says it is partnering with a group of subcontractors and small businesses, including Globecomm, Inmarsat Government-US and Hughes Network Systems that each provide specific communications infrastructure.
Thursday, October 10, 2013
|54-400-319||General Purpose Probe||.0004"||
|54-400-326||General Purpose Probe||.0002"||
|54-400-328||Groove Bottom Probe||.0004"||
|54-400-302||Parallel Chiesel Probe||.0004"|
|54-400-321||Small Bore Probe||.0004"|
|54-400-327||Small Bore Probe||.0002"|
|54-400-896||Stand with Swivel Attachment|
|54-400-301||Traverse Chisel Probe||.0004"|
|54-410-600||X-PRO Portable Roughness Tester .0002" probe|
|54-410-500||X-PRO Portable Roughness Tester .0004" probe|
Thursday, October 3, 2013
#W1819 Shop Fox Cabinet Saw w/Riving Knife
Shop Fox Cabinet Saw w/Riving Knife