www.lighttoolsupply.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

DJ's Metal Art

Occasionally I come across an interesting customer doing something very unique with Metal, so I decided to post some of his work as well as links to his website.


http://www.djsmetalart.com/


DJ's Metal Art - Custom CNC Metal Design and Cutting

http://www.djsmetalart.com/shop-finished-metal-art-cnc-designs.html

A Note about DJ's Metal Art
Metal Design and Cutting
from Dennis Jasmer, Owner

I have been in the fabrication and machine shop business since 1975 and enjoyed every minute of it. I learned a lot from so many acquaintances over the years. In 2007, I decided to take a leap of faith and go for something I have dreamed of for so long. Working with metal art, I find the designing and individual cutting out of each design for customers is a real joy, especially when their smile comes from the heart of them in the relation of the satisfaction of the end product.

All of my products are cut from 16 gauge to 1/4 inch metal and are powdercoated black, which shows the best contrast with lighter backgrounds - or when posted out doors. Most of the plant type art is not powdercoated and will become more rustic with time.

Your personal sketch or design, which is unique to you, can be cut to any size. Names, and other items, can be introduced into almost any metal art cutting as a personal touch, for a more personalized gift for that special someone in your life. I can, also, design a logo or sign to set out in your front yard or over a drive. The options of what you would like to dress up and personalize your property, or make your special someone something extra special, are limited with only the imagination.
E-mail is a great way to converse as you share your thoughts and then I can draw them up for you. You will, then, receive a print out as to how it will look, with the size that you want, and then we can make any adjustments from there. With your final approval, the metal is then cut and ready for pick up or delivery.

Any combination of designs can also be combined together, to your liking, to express who you are.
I, also, do custom metal cutting of parts for equipment - for individuals or company's. My CNC cutting table is capable of plasma, oxy torch cutting and plate marking with thicknesses up to 2½ inches and sheet size of 5' x 12' long.
Give us a try - I guarantee you will be pleased with the results and quality of the product! Contact me for more information.
Allow 3-4 weeks for the design and fabrication of custom orders.

Thank you,
Dennis Jasmer, Owner
DJ'S Metal Art

DJ's Metal Art is a Member of:

Owen-Withee Area
Chamber of Commerce

Member of the Owen-Withee Area Chamber of Congress in Withee, Wisconsin

No comments:

Post a Comment