26" & 30" Diameter Swing, Heavy Duty Geared Head Lathes
- 12 Geared Head Spindle Speeds allow optimum cutting speed for a wide range of machining applications. Speed range 12 to 1000 rpm.
- 15 Hp Spindle Motor for exceptional machining power. Optional 20 Hp
- All gears are made from chromium molybdenum steel treated with cementation and precision ground for long-life and dependability.
- One-piece cast iron bed from the ways to floor provides a solid foundation to ensure maximum stability and rigidity under heavy machining operations.
- 18” Bed Width, Hardened and Ground, support the saddle and carriage assembly allowing superior positioning and repeatability accuracy.
- Turcite ‘B’ is fitted between saddle and bed to greatly reduce friction and stick-slip for smooth operation and superior surface finishes. The low friction Turcite ‘B’ also minimizes bed wear and extends the life of the machine.
- Immersing Style Lead Screw reduces abrasion.
- 4-way Rapid Traverse for positioning and set up.
- 4-way Power Feed for longitudinal, cross and compound feeds.
- Tailstock with 4.18” manual positioning for ease of setup and operation.
- 4.1” Spindle Bore supported with taper spindle bearings provides outstanding spindle performance and load carrying capabilities.
- Optional spindle bores available.
- Coolant system for tool life and part cooling.
- Automatic lubrication system to all guideways.
- Guarding powder coated for durability.
- Emergency brake pedal for safe operation.*Spindles Speeds (rpm): 12, 20, 29, 40, 55, 85, 120, 175, 300, 445, 650, 1000
Models and Dimensions
Model E F G H MA26 13.38" (340mm) 29.9" (760mm) 43.30" (1100mm) 55.1" (1400mm) MA30 15.35" (390mm) 29.9" (760mm) 45.27" (1150mm) 57.1" (1450mm)