- Large and clear LCD readout.
- The ZERO/ABS key allows the display to be Zero-Set at any slider position along the scale for incremental comparison measurements. This switch will also allow return to the absolute (ABS) coordinate and display of the true position from the origin point (usually jaws-closed point).
- Data Hold Unit (959143) is optional.
- Carbide-tipped jaw type calipers are also available.
- With thumb roller. Except 500-500-10, 500-501-10,500-502-10.
- Supplied in fitted plastic case. Except 1000mm / 40” supplied in wooden case.