Super Caliper-Solar Powered- Series 500-No battery or origin reset needed for IP67 Digital Caliper
- With no annoying origin restoration necessary,a measurement can be started any time and there is no restriction on operating speed.
- World’s unique* solar-powered SuperCaliper that is eco-friendly with no battery. *According to Mitutoyo investigation in January, 2005
- The impact resistance of the display unit has been increased for improved usability in workshop conditions.
- IP67 protection assures waterproof reliability.
- This SuperCaliper uses components that do not contain harmful substances and is compatible with RoHS Directives.
- Supplied in fitted plastic case.
Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications
Resolution: 0.01mm or .0005"/0.01mm
Repeatability: 0.01mm / .0005”
Length standard: ABSOLUTE electromagnetic induction linear
encoder Max. response speed: Unlimited
Battery: Solar battery*
Dust/Water protection level: IP67
*Can be used continuously above 60 lux ambient illumination.
Origin-set, inch/mm conversion (inch/mm models)
Alarm: Counting value composition error
05CZA624: SPC cable with data switch (1m / 40”)
05CZA625: SPC cable with data switch (2m / 80”)
IP67 protection level
Level 6: Dust-tight
No ingress of dust.
Level 7: Protected against the effects of temporary
immersion in water.
Ingress of water in quantities causing harmful
effects shall not be possible when the enclosure
is temporarily immersed 1 meter in water under
standardized conditions of pressure and time
About the charge function (Super Caliper)
The minimum illumination required in the uncharged state is
60 lux. As shown in the table ‘JIS Z 9110 Artificial Illumination
Intensity Standard’, this Super Caliper can be used
without problems in a normal work environment.
The charge function allows the operator to use this
Super Caliper without interrupting work even if the ambient illumination is temporarily insufficient.
In the fully charged state this SuperCaliper can operate
for approximately an hour in an environment of 50lux
illumination (less than the minimum necessary illumination
The time necessary for full charge differs, depending on
the charging conditions. If this Super Caliper is left unused
in an illumination of 500 lux (usual for manufacturing
environments), it takes approximately one hour to
reach full charge.