- STEVENS Chain Vise Clamp
- Fast initial setup. Socket head cap screws are used for mounting each end of the chain clamp to a subplate or T-slotted table.
- Each standard duty kit No.20149 (clamping force up to 6,000 lbs) and heavy duty kit No.20149HD (clamping force up to 12,000 lbs) includes a cam-locking hook assembly, a take-up unit for adjusting chain tension, and a chain set
- The Modular fixture above utilizes two chain clamps to secure the valve body casting. A standard Allen wrench is used to operate the cam-locking hook assembly
- Plastic shoes snap into chain to protect finished surfaces
- Since workpiece sizes vary, differing lengths of chain may need to be assembled. Our new Hitch Pins which replace spring clips allow quicker and easier assembly & disassembly of chain sets.