Fowler/WYLER's digital inclination measuring instrument……the Clino 2000…combines precision and quality for a great variety of measuring tasks that will fulfill all your requirements.
- Highest possible precision over large measuring range of ±45° with integrated temperature compensation.
- Effortless zero adjustment by using the integrated software and a reversal measurement.
- Easy to calibrate due to implemented software guidance and the calibration aids included.
- State of the art digital technology.
- Built-in possibility to connect an additional instrument for differential measurement or Zerotronic sensors by using the serial I/O port.
- Large digital display for setting all commonly used measuring units.
- The instrument is fully compatible with the whole range of digital sensors from WYLER.
- Powered by common 1.5 V batteries, rechargeable batteries or with mains adaptor.
- Fulfills the strict European CE requirements (immunity against electromagnetic smog).
- Rugged stainless steel housing with ground prismatic bases allows use on flat or cylindrical surfaces.
- Fitted Case.
Measuring range: ?±45 arc?°. Optional: ?±10 arc?° / ?±30 arc?° / ?±60 arc?°
Calibration: 21 Setting points using built-in software and calibration aids
Settling time: <5 sec. Value available after setting
Resolution: 5 Sec. of arc (.0.025mm/m), depending on units set
Limits of error: <12 Sec. of arc + 0.027% readout or <30 Sec. of arc. After using quick calibration aids.
Data output: RS232/RS-485, asynchr., 7 Bit, 2 Stopbits, no parity, 9600 Baud
Power supply Standard.Batteries: 2 x Size AA 1.5V Alkaline (40.60 hours)
or Optional.Batteries: 2 x Size AF 1.2 V NiMH rechargeable (30.50 hours)
or with mains adaptor
External power supply: (Optional) +12?c+48 V DC/200.500 mW
Temperature range: Operating: 0?‹ to 40?‹C. Storage: -20?‹ to 70?‹C.
Housing, stainless steel Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 1.375"(150 x 150 x 35mm.)
Weight: 6.6 lb. (3kg)