Mitutoyo HR Series Rockwell Hardness Tester
- #HR-210MR (963-220-10A) - Rockwell Hardness Testing Machine
- Motorized application of the total (Major) test force improves accuracy and repeatability and eliminates the problems of an oil dashpot controlled system
- HR-320MS (963-231-10A) - Twin type (Rockwell/Rockwell Superficial) Hardness Testing Machine
- Manually handles test force and preliminary test force selection. Motor drive controls loading sequence.
- The newly designed frame provides maximum clearance for positioning the workpiece.
- A flat table is all that is needed for mounting these testing machines.
- Simple to operate
- The Dial Model HR-210 features an automatic preset function on the indicator to set the initial (Minor) test force to zero.
- HR-430MR (963-240-10A) - Rockwell Hardness Testing Machine
- HR-430MS (963-241-10A) - Twin type (Rockwell/Rockwell Superficial combined use) Hardness Test equipment
- Economy type tester loaded with the features of a more expensive tester such as an Automatic Brake and Start system that stops the application of the initial (Minor) test force and starts the total (Major) test force cycle.
- Adjustable Dwell time.
- Dial Selection of total test force. MS model also feature easy dial change between Rockwell and Superficial Scales.
- The digital type (HR-430MR and HR-430MS), with the adoption of the automatic elevating screw brake & the automatic load sequence, with only simple handling test possibility.
- The digital type (HR-320MS, HR-430MR and HR-430MS) has a digimatic output and our Digimatic Mini-Processor (DP-1VR) to print and input tools (USB-ITN-E) to connect to a PC and use for data transfer.
- Light Force Brinell hardness tests can be performed by using the available optional accessories: a Brinell indenter, a weight set and a measurement microscope.