www.lighttoolsupply.com

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Safety Glasses have really come a long way baby

Recently you have to have noticed that safety glasses really have come a long way from the ones I remember wearing in shop class.  In fact they are so cool now and affordable I would even consider wearing them as my regular sunglasses.  Take a look at some of these styles and tell me if I am wrong.  Wouldn't you wear these on a motorcycle or at the beach?  We even have pink ones for the ladies.

Take a look at our selection at Light Tool Supply.
http://www.lighttoolsupply.com/Safety-Glasses?productID=336016

PRO-SAFE Flashfire Safety Glasses
PRO-SAFE Mag Reader Bifocal Safety Glasses 
 
 
UVEX Genesis Reading Magnifier Safety Glasses




PRO-SAFE Eva Safety Glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment